Seating in the Banquet Hall
Important seating information for the banquet hall!
In order to guarantee that your group (up to eight in a group) is able to sit together for the retreat, we will again offer reserved seating. We will also offer mixer tables for those who want to meet new people. The mixer tables are only for those coming alone or in groups of two. Three or more in a group will be asked to use reserved seating. Please honor these two options. If there are three or more in a group, please follow the detailed directions below on how to send in your registration.
• For reserved seating: Choose one person from your group whose name will appear on our seating chart posted on the entrance door of the hall. When you send in your reservations the “group leader” should include all the names of the ladies in her group. Mailing of all your group’s reservations together is appreciated, but not necessary. When mailing separately, just make sure you indicate your “group leader’s name” with your reservations.
• Seating Chart: There will be a seating chart posted at the front entrance door of the banquet hall. Each table will have a number. Find your “group name” on the chart and that will tell you at what table you will find seating.
• The location of your table will move twice on Saturday from its location Friday night and again on Sunday morning. That gives the people in the back of the room a chance to move closer to the front and visa-versa. Friday night write your table number on your folder. There will be a new sign posted at the door showing you where your table number is located in the banquet hall on Saturday morning, Saturday evening for the banquet and on Sunday morning.
• After honoring all the reserved seating requests, there may be a few open spots at the reserved tables. These open chairs will be marked on the seating chart. We need the cooperation of the ladies that don’t have reserved seating to fill in these spots, and we need the ladies at these reserved table to make them feel welcome! You will remain with this table group for a the remainder of the retreat.
• Mixer Tables: For those who come by yourself or with someone else and who want to meet many new faces, the “mixer tables”, located on the left hand side of the banquet hall, are for you.
• The ladies at the mixer tables will be asked to voluntarily move to another “mixer table” Saturday morning, for the banquet, and again on Sunday.
• If you sit at a “mixer table” Friday night, you must remain at a “mixer table” throughout the retreat as the seating at the other tables is fixed for the weekend.
• Saturday Only Attendees: For those ladies attending the retreat only on Saturday, we ask that you sit at the table(s) marked “ Seating for Saturday Only”. Once that table(s) are full, you may find seating at any other vacant spot at a “reserved table.” If you have someone in your group attending the retreat for the entire weekend and they have saved you a seat at their table, you may join them at that table.
• Stationary Tables: We have tables reserved for attendees with special needs. Please indicate on your reservation form if you need special seating arrangements.
Make sure you introduce yourself
to all the ladies at your table.
God’s Blessings on your weekend!
We are grateful we can share this weekend together.