Important seating information for the banquet hall!
What a blessing that our registration numbers have been near capacity! With that blessing comes the challenge to honor all the seating requests we receive. The majority of ladies coming to the retreat have family or friends that they would like to sit with. In order to accommodate these requests, all seating will be assigned. This will allow us to keep groups (2 – 8) together. We also offer mixer tables for those who want to meet new people. The mixer tables are only for those coming alone or in groups of two. Please honor these two options. In either case, if there are two or more that would like to sit together, please include their names when you register. Details follow:
• Reserved Seating (2-8): Choose one person from your group to be your Group Leader. The Group leader should indicate the names of all the ladies in her group on her registration form. Changes may be made, providing seating is available. Mailing of all your group’s reservations together is appreciated, but not necessary. Each attendee should indicate her group leader’s name on her registration form.
• Mixer Tables: Seating for 1 to 2 in a group will be offered at the “mixer tables” as long as room is available. After the mixer tables are full the smaller groups will be seated at the group tables to fill in where seating is available. If you want seating with someone, please include their name.
• The ladies at the “mixer tables” will be asked to voluntarily move to another “mixer table” Saturday morning, for the banquet, and again on Sunday.
• If you sit at a “mixer table” Friday night, you must remain at a “mixer table” throughout the retreat as the seating at the other tables is fixed for the weekend.
• Seating Chart: There will be a seating chart posted at the front entrance door of the banquet hall on Friday night. Each table will have a number. Find your name on the chart and that will tell you at what table number you will find seating for the entire retreat.
• The location of your table will move twice on Saturday from its location Friday night and again on Sunday morning. That gives the people in the back of the room a chance to move closer to the front and visa-versa. Friday night write your table number on your folder. There will be a new sign posted at the door showing you where your table number is located in the banquet hall on Saturday morning, Saturday evening for the banquet and on Sunday morning.
• For 4 or more in a group, mail your registration in as soon as possible.
• Saturday Only Attendees: For those attending only on Saturday, you will find seating at the tables marked for “Saturday only”. If you have someone in your group attending the retreat for the entire weekend and they have saved you a seat at their table, you may join them at that table.
• Stationary Tables: If you have a special need (wheelchair, walker, hearing), please indicate that on your reservation form. We will do out best to position your table accordingly.
Make sure you introduce yourself
to all the ladies at your table.
God’s Blessings on your weekend!
We are grateful we can share this weekend together.